Wireless Technologies And The Impact On Machine Safety Webinar
Wednesday, May 25th at 2:00PM Eastern (11:00AM Pacific)
Wireless technologies are challenging as well as promising for the automation of new products and services. Like it happened in the past with the Ethernet, the growing popularity of wireless among the general public is lowering the costs of wireless equipment. In the same way that Ethernet is increasingly spreading in automation networking, wireless solutions are starting to find their place in automation networking, in spite of some skepticism about their robustness in an industrial environment when used together with machines.
Join us for a 45-minute educational webinar and learn how wireless technologies will influence functional- and machinery-specific safety requirements, as well as the benefits that will result to give your company a competitive advantage. The presentation will be given by Rolf Bienert, Technical Manager with TUV Rheinland.
- Understanding the advantages and issues of wireless networks in manufacturing networking
- Recognizing the ability of exiting solutions to meet real time requirements
- Identifying security and safety issues
- Comprehending power issues and their ramifications
- Understanding the impact of location upon wireless devices
Wednesday, April 27th at 2:00PM Eastern (11:00AM Pacific)