Cobrix 5 Beverage AnalyzerSource: Anton Paar USA
The Cobrix 5 beverage analyzer is a measuring system specially designed for the beverage and beer industry.
The Cobrix 5 is a measuring system specially designed for the beverage and beer industry. With the inline Cobrix 5 beverage analyzer it is now possible to continuously measure °Brix, % Diet, carbon dioxide, alcohol, sugar inversion, original extract and additional parameters inline, directly in the production line with a single analysis system. Cobrix 5 provides instant and highly accurate results, while requiring minimum supervision and maintenance.
Cobrix 5 is a unique measuring system: it is available as either a “bypass version” or an “inline version”. The inline version is the preferred option for breweries, which is also increasingly used by soft drink manufacturers.
Features & Benefits
- Monitor real-time data from any PC in the plant
- Access for remote operation, maintenance diagnostics and trouble-shooting
- Up to 50 different measuring values are recorded per beverage
- Product-specific target limits and alarms for up to 999 beverages
- Simple, user-friendly adjustment of measurement values
- Continuous storing interval down to 1 second possible
- Database technology: SQL database
- Intuitive handling and easy-to-use software
- Traceable documentation of all line stops and adjustments
- Concise statistical evaluation of line performance
- Individual screen designs
- Editing of reports
- Excluding of measurement values