Filling technology has always been at the heart of Sasib Research. Not surprisingly, the group's most important achievements at world level have come in this field.
The Sasib experience in ambient-temperature filling, for example, is unrivaled. Some machines have made beverage history, such as the robust and economic SIMONAZZI EUROSTAR, the SIMONAZZI STARCANS 2000 with its ingenious canning system, or the SARCMI BLUESTAR 2000 monobloc with the transfer of PET bottles held by the neck.
Designed and built to the highest quality standards, SIMONAZZI high-speed fillers and SARCMI medium-speed fillers guarantee top performances both as regards speed and quality precision filling. Together they provide one of the most complete ranges available on the market from a single supplier in terms of:
- products treated: the range includes fillers dedicated to beer, soft drinks, mineral water, wines and spirits, new-age beverages, sports drinks, juices, and dairy products;
- containers: the range includes fillers for plastic bottles (one way and returnable), glass (one way and returnable), and cans;
- filling systems: the range includes machines with an isobaric system (with preevacuation, double preevacuation, self-leveling, flushing), gravity filling, high vacuum and low vacuum;
- types and number of valves: the range of machines is equipped with mechanical and/or electronic valves. The number of valves ranges from 16 to 180;
- output: from 3,000 to 140,000 containers per hour.
SASIB Food & Beverage Machinery, 808 Stewart Avenue, Plano, TX 75074. Tel: 972-422-5808; Fax: 972-509-8734. 24 - Hours a Day Emergency Service 1-800-558-3814.