Mouvex Eccentric Disc PumpsSource: CSI
The unique features of eccentric disc pump technology can provide many advantages over competing pump designs including low shear, no leakage and reduced maintenance.
- No mechanical seals
- No expensive magnets
- Combines low-shear with high-volume efficiency
- Stainless 3A approved models for sanitary applications are designed to EHEDG recommendations
- Self-priming capability
- Automatic piston/cylinder wear adjustment assures consistent performance
C-Series Eccentirc Disc Pump Features:
- Seal free design - Seal free means leak free. Designed without mechanical seal, packing or magnets, the C series eliminates leakage and reduces maintenance time.
- CIP & SIP abilities - The stainless steel version is designed to be flushed and cleaned in place without disassembling.
- Sanitary & Food applicable - The stainless steel models are ideal for sanitary applications, carry 3A approval certification and are designed per EHEDG recommendations.
Micro C Series Features:
- Leak free pumping without the need for magnetic couplings or mechanical seals
- Consistent performance, minimally affected by fluctuations in pressure and viscosity
- Self-adjusting for mechanical wear
- Excellent self-priming and line-stripping capability
- Dry run capability
S Series Eccentric Disc Pump Features:
- Sealing - Designed without mechanical seals, packing or magnetic drive, the S-Series pumps eliminate leakage. The transmission mechanism is protected by a tasteless, high-resistance elastomer sleeve meeting FDA requirements.
- Cleaning - The S-series disc pumps are designed for cleaning in place (CIP and SIP). The S-series pumps can also be cleaned by hand thanks to their quick and easy opening.