Lovis 2000 M/ME MicroviscometerSource: Anton Paar USA
Lovis 2000 M/ME is a rolling-ball viscometer which measures the rolling time of a ball through transparent and opaque liquids according to Hoeppler's falling ball principle.
Lovis 2000 M/ME is a rolling-ball viscometer which measures the rolling time of a ball through transparent and opaque liquids according to Hoeppler's falling ball principle. Measurement requires only 400 µL sample volume. Results are given as relative, kinematic or dynamic viscosity. Lovis 2000 M/ME is compact and economical, and saves you space in the lab. The Lovis 2000 M/ME microviscometer is the successor to Anton Paar’s AMVn automated microviscometer.
- From 400 µL sample
- Space-saving, modular viscometer
- Rapid and precise Peltier thermostat
- Dynamic viscosity and kinematic viscosity in one cycle
- Efficient combination with density meters, sound velocity meters and sample changers possible
- High precision and comparability of the measurement results
- Closed system - no sample/air contact
- Variable measurement angle for calculation of zero-shear viscosity
- Highest resistance to aggressive samples
- For samples up to 10,000 mPa.s between 5 °C and 100 °C
- First results after only 30 seconds
- Powerful software for recording and analyzing data
- Factory-calibrated measuring systems