Single UVS Flame DetectorSource: Emerson Process Management, Rosemount Analytical
The Single UVS (Ultraviolet) flame detector delivers high performance detection designed to meet strict industry performance requirements.
A precisely tuned spectrum of radiation must be recognized and confirmed by our advanced UV sensor to initiate a fire condition, yet it is immune to incandescent or fluorescent lighting, heaters or sunlight — so false alarms are considerably reduced.
The Single UVS is designed for simple installation and lower maintenance costs while delivering superior safety performance.
- Extremely low power consumption increases uptime and lowers overall costs
- Wide voltage range allows for greater stability and system compatibility
- Manual and automatic testing of optical surfaces — constantly monitors internal electronics
- Designed for extreme conditions, operational from -50 °C—+75 °C
- Compact and lightweight for ease of installation — fully adjustable swivel mount is included
- Three year warranty electronics/two years on sensors
- 120° field of view!
- Field-selectable sensitivity and delay settings allows operators to fine tune at installation site
- Global certifications and approvals