Vantage™ M84 Reverse Osmosis And Nanofiltration Units (100-214 gpm)Source: Evoqua Water Technologies
Vantage™ Series packaged single-pass 8-inch reverse osmosis and nanofiltration units are designed for a variety of industrial applications requiring high quality equipment with a fast delivery and competitive price.
Vantage™ Series packaged single-pass 8-inch reverse osmosis and nanofiltration units are designed for a variety of industrial applications requiring high quality equipment with a fast delivery and competitive price. These pre-engineered, pre-assembled and factory tested units minimize installation and start-up time. With simple utility connections and easy to set up controls, the unit is ready for quick on-line service.
The Vantage™ M84 comes in three models: the Economy (E), the Plus (P) and the Deluxe (D).
- Economy (M84E) - Controlled by Microprocessor
- Plus (M84P) - Controlled by Evoqua PLC and user friendly touch screen Human Machine Interface (HMI)
- Deluxe (M84D) - M84P controls plus Variable Frequency Drive (VFD) for flow control and Clean in Place (CIP) function
The Deluxe unit features an "On-Board" integrated cleaning system (CIP) initiated through the HMI. The CIP system includes plumbing to the on-skid RO cartridge filter housing and VFD controlled pump along with the factory supplied valves, hoses, and a polyethylene CIP tank (off-skid).
Features and Benefits
- The nanofiltration units utilize FilmTec NF90-400 membranes
- The reverse osmosis units utilize either brackish water or low energy TFC membranes (400ft2) to ensure optimum water quality.
- High pressure 316 stainless steel vertical multistage feed pump
- ASME Code FRP, pressure vessels
- Pressure relief protection
- PVC low pressure feed, product and reject piping, 316L stainless steel high pressure piping
- Urethane coated carbon steel frame rated for Seismic Zone 4 anchorage
- Dry contacts are provided for chemical feed, pretreatment equipment, storage tank levels, and pressure switches
- All alarm and shut down conditions are indicated on the control panel
- Compact footprint saves valuable floor space
- Quick equipment delivery keeps project moving fast
- Clean in place connections maximize system serviceability
- Comprehensive factory testing performed at our ISO9001 certified factory
Click for more information on any Evoqua reverse osmosis system